torsdag 15 maj 2008

Do we have double english or double Sco'ish?


Hey-ho my lover will go.

So, i'm in this bar and he comes over and i'm like thinking "oh my God" and he's like: Hi
And I'm like: Hi
He's like: Are you on your own?
And I'm Like: Yes
And he's like: No WAY
and I'm like: It's true
and he's like: I don't belive you
and I'm like: Come on!
and he's like: No I'm serious
and I'm like: Cut it out
and he's like: Am I embarrissing you?
and I'm like: Can you stop?
and he's like: I saw you come in
and I'm like: Okay
and he's like: Can i get you a drink?
and I'm like: That would be great
and he's like: What do you want?
and I'm like: A soda
and he's like: Is that all?
and I'm like: What do you mean?
and he's like : On it's own?
and I'm like: Yes
and he's like: Don't you drink?
and I'm like: No
and he's like: Why not?
and I'm like: It's none of your buisness
and he's like: I'm only asking
and I'm like: Well you started it
and he's like: Calm down
and I'm like: I'm sorry
and he's like: Don't be
and I'm like: Why should I?
and he's like: Back off
and I'm like: FUCK YOU!

Catherine Tate.

Jag borde återgå till plugg/måla... Nationella prov i matte i morgon. Väntar förövrigt på ett samtal och jag stör mig på blondinbella. Oh hey, idag har jag köpt min outfit till spexfotot på måndag! RAWR! Får ha en svart kjol och mörkblå skjorta på mig. Gissa vad jag ska vara... Har btw brillor och mössa/hatt också. Ha det./ Hanna H.I Andersson

Inga kommentarer: